BIO-WEST, Inc is seeking an Administrative Assistant to support the efficient operations of their Rosenberg, TX office. The Administrative Assistant will be instrumental in data entry and accounting database management, general office coordination, and other administrative tasks.
Previous administrative or accounting related experience a plus.
Responsibilities & Duties
- Maintain project budget spreadsheet.
- Billing: Assist with creation of invoice cover letters. Prepare billing packages and send to clients. Enter some invoices into client software programs as needed. Maintain billing status spreadsheet.
- Expenses: Review expense reports, vendor invoices, and credit card purchases; obtain approval, and forward to accounting for payment.
- Prepare misc. month end reports for mileage, tolls, & postage.
Misc. Office Duties:
- Be friendly and inviting to anyone coming into the office.
- Answer phones professionally and pass along to appropriate employee.
- Request insurance certificates for projects.
- Receive mail and packages, and deliver to appropriate person.
- Keep inventory of supplies and purchase needed items.
- Assist with new hire paperwork.
- Assist with equipment rental forms for projects.
- Prepare and maintain project files, and other miscellaneous files.
- Review timesheets.
- Assist with truck and boat tag renewals and maintenance schedules.
- Understanding of clerical procedures and systems such as recordkeeping and filing.
- Excellent interpersonal, customer service, and written communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite or related software, including Excel
- Ability to learn and navigate technology platforms quickly.
- Ability to work independently
Submit letter of application, resume, and three professional references to [email protected] by 05/20/2022. No phone calls please.
Employment is contingent on the successful completion of any background or reference checks desired by BIO-WEST, as well as proof of full COVID-19 vaccination upon commencing employment. Exemptions of BIO-WEST’s full COVID-19 requirement will be made in accordance with applicable law (Utah Code Section 34A-12-101, et seq, as amended).
Excellent benefits package (PTO, paid holidays, medical and dental insurance, profit sharing, Fidelity 401K, merit bonuses). Pay commensurate with experience/education.