Eagle’s Landing Wetland Delineation
BIO-WEST conducted a preliminary wetland delineation and boundary survey, prepared a delineation report, and obtained a jurisdictional determination letter from the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers (USACE).
The delineation included the following:
- Conducting a site inspection and on-site preliminary wetland delineation
- Preparing a report and survey map describing wetlands on the property and their estimated acreage
- Conducting a preliminary review of potential off-site mitigation areas to determine feasibility of use for unavoidable wetland impacts
- Meeting on-site with the client and USACE representative to discuss the scope of the project
- Review the concept plan, and discuss environmental conflicts and ways to avoid, minimize, or compensate for impacts
- Representing the client in discussions concerning development options with USACE
BIO-WEST’s Watershed Science section also assisted with a small stream restoration, helped the client understand the water rights issues involved, and assisted with the delineation.